Something new is coming to Barnes & Noble stores!
Launching this month at select stores*, the new 'Trend Shop' section will be your one-stop shop for all things pop culture!
"Whether you’re a Marvel Comics superfan or a Harry Potter aficionado, we have collectibles, books, movies & TV series, toys & games, and more finds that you’ll love. Shop by your favorite franchise, such as Star Wars, Wonder Woman, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones, and check back frequently to discover the latest popular picks."
Within the 'Trend Shop' area, there will be multiple sections, including Pop Culture, Super Heroes, Trending Now, Tokyo Direct (all of which Funko is a part of), as well as a dedicated Funko section!
* PARTICIPATING STORES
Here's a list of the stores that will feature the new 'Trend Shop' section.
- Rogers, AR (Scottsdale Center)
- Mesa, AZ (Dana Park Village Square)
- Surprise, AZ (Surprise Marketplace)
- Colorado Springs, CO (Citadel)
- Newark, DE (Christiana Mall)
- Geneva, IL (Geneva Commons)
- Chicago, IL (Oakbrook)
- Champaign, IL
- Wichita, KS (Bradley Fair)
- Flint, MI (Genesee Valley Mall)
- Cary, NC
- Fargo, ND
- Albuquerque, NM (Coronado Mall)
- Newburgh, NY
- Pickerington, OH
- Oklahoma City, OK (May Ave)
- Tulsa, OK (Southrads)
- Wyomissing, PA (Reading)
- McAllen, TX (Northcross)
- Glendale, WI (Bayshore Mall)
We're hoping to see the new 'Trend Shop' at more Barnes & Noble locations soon!!