Though we are not yet able to come together in the convention center, Funko brings Funatics another Funko Virtual Con celebration! As always, we want to keep the convention spirit alive so we will be bringing you New York Comic Con® virtually with Funko's fourth virtual con! Funko Virtual Con 4.0 will take place October 5th, 2020 - October 10th, 2020! The week will be filled with activations, special guests, and more!
Read below for more information about the event including how to shop the event and more!
HOW TO SHOP FUNKO VIRTUAL CON 4 ON FUNKO.COM
In a continued effort to combat bots and host the best possible shopping experience on Funko.com, we’ve created a lottery system to ensure you, the Funatics, get the NYCC exclusives you want when they go on sale on Thursday, October 8th!
Below is everything you need to know about how to sign up for the lottery and purchase exclusive items.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions of the event before you shop!
How do I qualify to get a chance at a lottery spot?
- In order to qualify you must have an account on Funko.com and be a member of the Funko Fan Club (FFC)
- Lottery winners will be notified via email, so please make sure you’ve signed up to receive the Funko Newsletter. You can verify this under Notification Preferences on your Funko.com account page.
- You must have a US based physical shipping address (P.O boxes excluded) registered on Funko.com under Personal Info on your Funko.com account page.
- New member registration must be completed by September 28th, 2020 at 11:59PM PDT
How do I know if I'm a Funko Fan Club Member?
- You can check to see if you're a Funko Fan Club member by logging into your Funko.com account and opening your settings
- The banner above your Personal Info section will either welcome you to the Fan Club or invite you to sign up if you haven't
How will Funko select lottery winners?
- Lottery winners will be randomly selected from registered FFC members
- If selected, you will be notified via email on October 2nd, 2020
- In order to receive an email, you must be signed up to receive the Funko Newsletter
- Funko will use the email registered to your Funko Fan Club membership. The registered email to your account must be a valid/deliverable email in order to be entered into the lottery
If I am a lottery winner, how do I access the event?
- Funko will assign lottery winners to one of two time slots on October 8th, 2020
- Right before winners' assigned time slot on October 8th, 2020, lottery winners will receive an email containing a link to the event and your password to access the sale
- The event can only be accessed through the link and your password provided in the email
- The email sent will also contain all of the steps required to access the event
- Only one order can be placed per lottery winner
- Please have your credit card information handy for when you check out! Express checkout options like Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay will NOT be accepted.
If I’m selected for the 2nd time slot, will I still have a chance at my favorite items?
- YES! Lottery winners in each time slot will have an equal opportunity to purchase NYCC exclusive items as inventory will be evenly divided between time slots
- While each lottery winner has an equal opportunity to purchase items, inventory is limited per item and winners are not guaranteed to get every item as per standard conventions
THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO NYCC EXCLUSIVE STICKERS!
Shared Retailer Information
- Online shared retailer exclusives will go live at 9am PDT 10/9
- In-store shared retailer exclusives will go live when stores open on 10/9
Check out our images below to find shared retailers!
Funko Virtual Con Schedule
Monday October 5th
Let’s kick off Funko Virtual Con! Join in on giveaways across our social channels!
Tuesday October 6th
It’s Artist Day! Fans get a chance to see some behind the scenes footage of the Funko art process via video artist sketches and sculpts.
Get ready for another Funko Fun TV! Tune in on our social channels at 6PM PDT to watch!
Wednesday October 7th
We want to know how you prepare for SDCC, this year and past. Do you have a routine or is it a last-minute scramble? Is this your first time being able to participate in a convention? Tell us what brings you to Funko Virtual Con by posting to Instagram and Twitter. Tag @OriginalFunko and use #FunkoVirtualCon so we can learn more about your convention experiences. We’ll be posting photos and videos gearing up for NYCC!
Sully is back for another livestream! Tune in on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at 1PM PDT!
Thursday October 8th
If you received an email for the Funko Shop lottery, today is your day to shop! Didn’t get an email from us, but you’re still looking for NYCC exclusives? Check out the shared retailer list in this blog to see where to shop on Friday!
Your hard work and cosplay costumes aren't wasted either. Sure you could hang them up in the closet for next year. Or you could post pictures, tagging @OriginalFunko along with #FunkoVirtualCon, to share with the community.
Friday October 9th
Today shared retailer exclusives are available starting at 9am PDT online. Exclusives will also be available in store when each retailer opens on Friday.
It’s Funatic Day! We’re posting Funko Fashion Friday pictures. We’d love to see what Funatics are wearing on this special day, or previous NYCC attire!
Sully is hosting another livestream today at 1pm PDT! Don’t forget to tune in for giveaways and more!
Saturday October 10th
It’s a wrap! As the livestreams, presentations, and convention celebrations come to a close, tell us what your favorite NYCC exclusives are by posting to Instagram and Twitter with @OriginalFunko tagged and #FunkoVirtualCon!