Greetings, boys and ghouls. The season of pumpkins and potions, death and decay is nearly upon us and we could not be more excited to celebrate. We're sharpening our carving knives and dusting off our copies of Halloween (all 11 of them, of course) in anticipation of that most macabre of holidays. We're still busy gearing up for the holiday that slays all others, but here's what you have to look forward to in the very near future:
- Bloody exciting product releases and announcements
- Funko employee Halloween costume photos
- Pop!-inspired pumpkin carving stencils
- Your annual Halloween TV episode watch list
- A "Which Wraith Are You?" Quiz, a "Which Were Are You?" Quiz, a "Which Vampire Are You?" Quiz and a "Which Witch Are You?" Quiz
In the meantime, pick up a copy of your favorite Stephen King novel and enjoy watching summer die, check out Funatic and Pennywise cosplayer Julie Bové's reaction to Funko Animation Studios' It 2 trailer and watch as artist Jeanette Crooks of Crooksy Creations discusses her career harvesting doll parts and journey to discover that she's "not the only weirdo out there."