Go ahead! Lick the spoon—and the door, the roof, and the walls. Celebrate National Gingerbread House Day with us. Host the sweetest open-house gathering ever with our collection of gingerbread-themed vinyl Pops! and Loungefly apparel. Step inside!
Laying the Foundation
Punch up the spice with our Pop! gingerbread-themed DC super heroes. They're popping off the cookie tray in powerfully delightful ways.
Sprinkles on Top
Host a cookie swap looking absolutely sweet in Loungefly's lineup of gingerbread-themed apparel and accessories.
Sugar-plum dreams are just a twirl of a hem away in a Stitch Shoppe Disney Holiday Gingerbread Friends Sandy Skirt. Pair your look with the Stitch Shoppe Disney Gingerbread Friends Alexa Cropped Cardigan Sweater. Finally, put the icing on the gingerbread cake with a Stitch Shoppe Minnie Mouse Gingerbread House Crossbody Bag.
Recipe for Celebrating National Gingerbread House Day
Bake up some fun holiday memories on National Gingerbread House Day. Choose from a mix of ideas below:
1) At the top of our list is making gingerbread houses! Check out some of the festive examples below that a few members of our Funko family have made, including scrumptious creations by Sarah Gassman, Associate Utilities Artist and Dylan Springer, Associate Developer, Creative Operations.
2) Plan a gingerbread open house. Serve all things made of gingerbread and wear your favorite holiday sweaters—or Loungefly apparel.
3) Go on a walk and look for "real-life" gingerbread houses in your neighborhood that are all decorated with holiday lights. Snap plenty of pictures and make collages or create custom-designed cards.
4) Create a gingerbread house competition. Gather several gingerbread house kits, divide friends and family up into teams, and set the timer! Include a few gingerbread-themed Funko Pops! as prizes for the winners—or tuck them away in gift bags for all participants.
5) Finish wrapping your presents while watching a gingerbread baking competition on television. Invite friends and family to come help and bring non-perishable items to donate to a food bank.