Beep! Beep! Order up! It’s time to celebrate National Fast Food Day, November 16. We’ve cooked up a few ideas to help you get your fill of fun, so pull up to the drive-through. It’s crunch time!
Classic Characters on the Menu
Show off your good taste in fashion with a Loungefly McDonald’s accessory, such as the French Fry Crossbody Bag, the Ronald McDonald Mini Cosplay Backpack, and the Hamburglar Cosplay Mini Backpack. Check out the entire Loungefly McDonald’s collection here.
Don’t forget to pick up a few vinyl figure Pops! along with your order. Pop! Speedee, Pop! Holiday Grimace, and Pop! Tennis McNugget are ready to deliver smiles. See the full Funko McDonald’s selection here.
Drink in the fun with Coca-Cola Pop! Ad Icons. There’s an exclusive flocked Pop! 90s Coca-Cola Polar Bear, exclusive Pop! Coca-Cola Santa in Chair, and Pop! Coca-Cola Can.
Put in a tall order of gift-giving delight with a Popsies Bob’s Big Boy. Send a personalized greeting that friends and loved ones will enjoy.
Recharge for the Game!
Cool off and refresh with cuddly exclusive Gamer Food Funko Plushies™. Green Tea Bubble Tea Plush and Matcha Swiss Roll Cake Plush would be sweet additions to your collection. Check out the entire Funko Gamer Food selection here.
Sweet and Salty
Stock up on snack-time favorites. Pop! Julius Pringles is here to share a snack with the rest of your collection, and Pop! Twinkies looks deliciously dashing. Satisfy your sweet tooth in a brand-new way with a vinyl figure Pop! Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. Don’t forget to start your day off by scooping up a bowl full of delectable memories with Pop! Toucan Sam with Fruit Hat. Browse lots of fresh new picks in our Pop! Ad Icons section.
Oodles of Noodles
Get a Slice of the Action
Round out your collection with pizza-related Pops! Pop! Leonardo (Mutant Mayhem) could probably use a pizza after fighting off crime, but you might want to take your pizza to go if you encounter Pop! Santa Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy’s™. Check out our entire FNAF and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles selection.
Dig in and Celebrate!
Pull out the ketchup and mustard packet drawer. Top off National Fast Food Day with a fun activity. Here are a few ideas:
1) It wouldn’t be National Fast Food Day without a visit to a fast food restaurant. Indulge in your favorite meal, or you can have fun recreating it at home.
2) Host a fast-food-themed party. Gather friends for a potluck and play the Funko Pop-Tarts Card Game for fast-paced, flavorful fun.
3) Research historic fast-food menus and hold a trivia night with questions about restaurant names, menu items, and prices.
4) Research international fast-food restaurant items you can’t get in the United States. Which ones would you try?
5) Buy gift cards to fast-food restaurants to give away—or host a fun holiday gift exchange featuring various fast-food restaurant gift cards.
6) Gather all your favorite fast-food-related Loungefly items, Funko Pops! and SODAs for a photo shoot. Be sure to share them with @OriginalFunko on X, Instagram, and Facebook.