The Exclusives Portal is open for submissions of interest in exclusive merchandise purchasing time slots for the Funko booth at SDCC!
Eligible members may log in to their Comic-Con Member ID account, and click the link under the "Exclusives" tab to submit interest. The Exclusives Portal will close on July 12, 2018 at 12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) for all submissions of interest.
To be eligible to participate, you must be age 13 years of age or older and have a Comic-Con 2018 badge linked to your Comic-Con Member ID account.
Participants will be selected by random drawing on or around July 13, 2018. After the selection process is complete, a notification will be sent to the email address associated with your Comic-Con Member ID account. At that time, you must log in to the Exclusives Portal through your Member ID account and navigate to the "CONFIRMED" tab to see if you were selected to participate. You may not swap your time slot for an earlier or later time slot.
Please report to the Funko booth located at 5341 at your appointed time. Bring your printed confirmation and a photo ID in order to check in for your session at the Funko booth. Your ID must match the name on your confirmation used to register for your time slot.
- Winning a ticket does not guarantee you any specific item at the Funko booth. Items may sell out by the time you reach the front of the line.
- Tickets are awarded for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions.
- There will be a strict limit of one of each available item per ticket.
- You will not be able to line up at the Funko booth before your session begins.
- Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions. Tickets are good for one person only.
- ADA attendees must also go through the same process as noted above.