We may not have a physical event to bring us together, but in an effort to keep the convention spirit alive we will be bringing you San Diego Comic Con® virtually with Funko's third virtual con! Funko Virtual Con 3.0 will take place July 19th - July 25th. The week will be filled with activations, special guests, and more!
For questions about Funko's virtual convention celebration, please refer to Funko's social channels and #FunkoVirtualCon. More information will be added as updates are available.
Excited about what's coming? We have a guide to shared retailers in US and Canada below.
Ready to get your favorite SDCC exclusives?
In an effort to combat bots, on Wednesday, July 22nd, we are creating a special SDCC Virtual Con Takeover on Funko.com for Preview Night. This is to ensure you, our true Funko fans, have a chance to snag all of your favorite items!
On Wednesday, July 22nd, starting at 5:00PM Funko.com will be taken over by all things SDCC | Funko Virtual Con 3.
Read below for things to know before you shop!
- Beginning at 4:00PM PDT Funko.com will close down in preparation for the Virtual Con Takeover, launching at 5pm PDT.
- Starting at 5:00PM PDT, Funko.com's SDCC Virtual Con Takeover will begin and you will be able to shop all your favorite Con exclusives, and the elusive Dwight with Princess Unicorn Pop! We will not be running a lottery this year for early access.
- During the SDCC Virtual Con Takeover, all exclusives, including Dwight with Princess Unicorn Pop!, will be limited to 1 of each item per customer.
- Please note there may be additional validation steps during checkout to ensure that you, our true fans, get the Virtual Con items.
- Please note that you may have to wait in line during checkout depending on traffic volumes.
- The Virtual Con Takeover will end later Wednesday night. There will be a brief transition period where we close down to return to our standard operations. At that time, all Funko.com items will be available in addition to any items still in stock from our Virtual Con Takeover.
- Once the Virtual Con Takeover ends, all remaining exclusive items will go back to our standard limit of 2 each per customer.