It's no secret that Funko Pops! and other vinyl figures are coveted collectibles. Fans all over the world purchase Funko figures because they represent their favorite fandom or unearth a nostalgic memory--some fans also buy them because they're fun to buy, trade, and sell.
So what happens when you're ready to let one of your Funko collectibles go?
Funko has partnered with eBay preferred secondary marketplace for Funko products--directly in the Funko App. If you're already using the Funko App to track your collection, you'll be able to list individual items from your collection on eBay with just a few taps!
Here's how it works:
- Open up the Funko app to any product page in your collection.
- Scroll down the page to find the List it on eBay button.
- Tap that button, and the Funko app will find a match for your collectible.
- Once a match has been found, you'll be asked to log in to your eBay account.
- Note, if you have never sold on eBay before, you may need to set up your seller profile on eBay before successfully creating a listing.
- Fill out listing details like condition, sale price, product photos, shipping policies, and other necessary data.
- Tap List it on eBay, and you're golden!
- Once you've completed your listing, tap DONE.
Want to track which items you've listed on eBay? No problem--we created a new list for you called My eBay List. This list lets you note the condition of your collectible, and once your listing has sold on eBay, you can record the sale price in the Funko App and watch the pennies pile up!